U.S. Trust added a new executive to oversee and coordinate the firm's philanthropic services and family office.
In her new role as head of philanthropic solutions and the family office at U.S. Trust, Ann Limberg will wear two hats. She will oversee administrative services for U.S. Trust's philanthropic business, as well as the firm's family office which services multi-generational families. She will coordinate with a family's advisors on financial strategy, investment consulting and financial education.
Previously, she served as a managing director and Northeast division executive at U.S. Trust, which is an elite unit of Bank of America that serves ultrawealthy clients. She has been with the bank since 2004.
Limberg's charitable interests extends into her personal life. She serves on the board of trustees of the New Jersey Performing Arts Center, the Valley Hospital, Macaulay Honors College Foundation, and Bergen County’s United Way.
- Advisors on the Move: Merrill Loses Billion-Dollar Advisor, Lures Teams With $800M
- Ameriprise Reassigns Management Roles as Froude Steps Down
- What Really Led to LPL Exec's Exit
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access