A Merrill Lynch advisor managing $1.5 billion in assets has left the wirehouse to join UBS Private Wealth Management, according to a UBS spokesman.
Advisor James Hulburd joined UBS on November 17. Although Hulburd is now based at the firm's Walnut Creek, Calif., office, he will also work from UBS' San Francisco office. He reports to complex director Stephen McCashin.
Hulburd has more than three decades of industry experience, having started his career with Dean Witter in 1983, according to FINRA records. He later worked at firms such as Drexel Burnham Lambert and Smith Barney. Hulburd joined Merrill Lynch in 2001.
He is combining his practice with Brian Sharpes, another advisor at UBS Private Wealth Management. Sharpes started his career with Smith Barney in 1994, and joined UBS in 2003.
Also moving with Hulburd are client service associates Tricia Kramer and Mei Yuen.
- Advisors on the Move: Recent Moves Total $1.9B Combined AUM
- Advisors With $387M AUM Join Merrill
- Stifel Hires Branch Manager With $600M AUM
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access