UBS is tapping talent within its own ranks, promoting two complex directors to regional directors.
Ron Meraz now serves as Southwest regional director based in Los Angeles while Todd Locicero has been named metro regional director based in New York, according to an internal memo.
Meraz, who previously served as Orange County complex director, has been with UBS since 2008, according to FINRA records. He won an internal award for complex of the year in 2014. Prior to UBS, Meraz worked at Merrill Lynch.
Before his promotion, Locicero worked as a private wealth management complex director in Los Angeles since 2010. He also served as co-chair of UBS' Branch Manager Advisor Council for the past three years. From 2002 to 2010, Locicero worked at Morgan Stanley.
- Regionals Ride Recruitment Wave -- Why Big Firms Worry
- Billion-Dollar Club: Biggest Advisor Moves of 2014
- Heavy Lifting: How to Move a Billion-Dollar Book of Business
- Advisors on the Move: Merrill Grabs $1.2B Team
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access