Merrill Lynch has lost an advisor managing $500 million in client assets to UBS Wealth Management Americas.
Advisor Stephen Davis, CIMA, will join UBS' Westlake Village, Calif. office. Davis generated annual revenue of about $2.6 million while at Merrill Lynch. He will report to branch manager Louis Skertich, according to a statement from the company.
Davis started his career in financial services in 1994 with Merrill Lynch, according to FINRA records.
- Deutsche Bank's Pace Said to Leave Americas Wealth Unit CIO Job
- Advisors on the Move: Morgan Stanley Loses Advisors to Raymond James and Wells Fargo
- UBS Shakes Up Executive Ranks
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access