Whether analyzing a trade before you make it or processing it afterward, Deutsche Bank says there’s an app for that.
The German financial services firm said that it opened an online outlet for applications it has developed for all functions in the trading cycle.
The Autobahn App Market will offer customers a central access point for electronic services offered by the bank.
Deutsche Bank said its Corporate & Investment Bank business has redesigned more than 100 of its electronic services, to be retrievable form the marketplace. The services cover all business divisions as well as asset classes and covers the full trade lifecycle, from pre-trade analytics to post-trade services.
The bank said services on the App Market include:
- Research Viewer App: quick access filters to jump straight into a personalized view of the latest publications from Deutsche Bank Research;
- Trading Commentary App: immediate access to the latest developments in the markets and the reactions of Deutsche Bank’s Sales and Trading desks;
- Charting App: interactive charts that put the wealth of analytics and data available to the Deutsche Bank’s Sales and Trading desks into the hands of clients;
- Calendar App: full overview of upcoming company events, sector by sector, as well as upcoming auctions and releases.
The App Market will eventually include programs and services applicable to corporate and transaction banking services. Customers can launch, search and access all apps stored in the App Market instantaneously through a toolbar on a user’s desktop.
“The regulatory environment is likely to accelerate the use of electronic services by mandating the use of central clearing counterparties and electronic execution to reduce systemic risk and increase market transparency,” said Rich Herman, head of the Institutional Client Group at Deutsche Bank.
Autobahn is an award-winning electronic distribution service that has been available to clients since 1996. The service now provides electronic access to Deutsche Bank's sales, analytical and research expertise as well as transaction banking services. Customers can also use it to trade electronically across multiple asset classes, including foreign exchange, equities, commodities, credit, rates and emerging markets.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access