An RBC advisor managing $54 million in assets has moved to regional firm Stifel Nicolaus.
Advisor Thomas Weil joined Stifel as vice president of investments in Fresno, Calif., where he reports to branch manager Don Vincenti. In a statement, Vincenti said that Weil's addition will help the firm grow their presence in Fresno, which is located in California's Central Valley.
Weil began his career in 1979 with E.F. Hutton, according to FINRA records. He moved to Sutro & Co. in 1995, and stayed through that firm's merger with RBC in 2002.
Stifel last announced new recruits in November, when the St. Louis-based firm pulled in a Merrill Lynch advisor managing $600 million in assets. John M. Van Donge joined Stifel as a producing branch manager in Santa Barbara, Calif.
- Stifel Hires Branch Manager With $600M AUM
- $6.5B Team Joins Morgan Stanley
- $1.4M Producer Joins Janney Montgomery Scott
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access