A Morgan Stanley advisor producing $1.05 million in annual revenues has left the wirehouse for Raymond James & Associates, the firm's traditional employee broker-dealer.
While at Morgan, advisor Luigi Mazza managed more than $85 million in client assets. Mazza joined Raymond James as a senior vice president of investments in Miami where he reports to branch manager Joel Burstein.
Mazza started his career at Morgan Stanley in 1998, according to FINRA records.
Earlier this month, Raymond James recruited a UBS advisor producing nearly $1.3 million in annual revenues. Advisor Joel Feldman joined Raymond James' office in Conshohocken, Pa., where he reports to Rick Hartman, branch manager.
- $1.3M Producer Leaves UBS for Raymond James
- Raymond James Grabs $185M Team From RBC
- Stifel Recruits RBC Advisor With $54M AUM
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access