A veteran $1 million producer left Wells Fargo Advisors to join Raymond James & Associates, the firm said.
Advisor James Pohlman joined Raymond James in St. Louis. While at Wells Fargo, Pohlman managed approximately $175 million in client assets, according to Raymond James.
Pohlman started his career in 1984 with Edward Jones, according to FINRA records. He later worked at A.G. Edwards and then Wells Fargo. He is a graduate of the University of Missouri in St. Louis.
Raymond James last announced new recruits to its employee channel earlier this month, saying that it had brought on two Morgan Stanley advisors generating $1.9 million in annual revenue.
Advisors Douglas Richards and Sheldon Ray Jr., who managed $150 million in client assets, joined Raymond James in Washington, the firm said.
- Stifel Recruits Advisors Managing $290M
- Raymond James Recruits $250M Morgan Stanley Pair
- $250M Morgan Stanley Team Jumps to Steward Partners
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access