Do you know a talented, young advisor on the rise? Perhaps you are one yourself.
On Wall Street has extended the deadline for accepting nominations for its Top 40 Under 40 ranking as well as its counterpart, the Top 25 Regional Advisors Under 40. The deadline is now Monday, Nov. 20.
Each year, On Wall Street recognizes the hard work by this elite cohort of young professionals. Advisors, managers and firms can submit nominations. Results will be announced in January.
Only employee advisors can be nominated.
- Personal trailing 12-month production for the periods from Oct. 1, 2016, to Sept. 30, 2017; Oct. 1, 2015, to Sept. 30, 2016; and Oct. 1, 2014, to Sept. 30, 2015.
- Personal AUM as of Sept. 30, 2017.
- Nominees must be age 39 or younger as of Dec. 31.
- Custody of assets must be with the nominee's firm of employment.
Team production cannot be submitted. The deadline for nominations is midnight on Monday, Nov. 20.
Access the nomination form by clicking here.
You can see which advisors made last year's rankings by clicking here:
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access