Two Morgan Stanley advisors managing $107 million in assets left the wirehouse to join regional broker-dealer Wunderlich.
Advisors Tyler R. Berry IV and Rachel Pena joined Wunderlich's office in Franklin, Tenn., a suburb of Nashville. They report to branch manager Irene Griffis.
Berry started his advisor career in 1996 at the Robinson-Humphrey Company, according to FINRA records. Berry moved to Morgan Stanley in 2000. Pena started her career that same year at Morgan.
In early February, Wunderlich announced two other hires from Morgan. Advisors Michael Crossley and Roger Blackmar joined Wunderlich's Dallas office.
The Memphis, Tenn.-based firm currently has about 250 advisors and in 33 offices in 18 states.
- Morgan Stanley Team Moves to Wunderlich
- Raymond James Nabs $900K Producer From Edward Jones
- $1.2B Team Jumps to Merrill Lynch
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access