Merrill Lynch grabbed a Morgan Stanley advisor managing more than $223 million in assets.
Last week, advisor Haris Hot joined Merrill's office in Red Bank, N.J., where he reports to Complex Director Peter Ardolino.
While at Morgan, Hot generated $883,200 in annual revenue. Hot had been with Morgan since he started his career in 2003, according to FINRA records.
Merrill last announced new hires in December, when the wirehouse lured away a UBS advisor managing $185 million in assets. Advisor Dale Waters, who generated $1.87 million in annual revenue while at UBS, joined Merrill's office in Hunt Valley, Md.
- Baird Recruits $170M Team
- Morgan Stanley Team Moves to Wunderlich
- Retirement Offering Helps LPL Firm Lure Merrill Advisor
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access