Merrill Lynchs ultra high net worth business, the Private Banking and Investment Group, has snapped up two Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management advisors in Houston, Texas.
Craig Massey and Mike Schmidt have been registered with the firm since April 19, according to their public registration records with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority. Together, they oversaw $1.1 billion in client assets and had $3.5 million in fees and commissions.
Both Massey and Schmidt joined Morgan Stanley in 1998 from CIBC Oppenheimer, their registration records show.
- Morgan Stanley Hires Three
- Merrills Thiel Says Advisors Must Change the Conversation with Clients
- Bank of Americas Wealth Units Post Record Quarter
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access