U.S. Trust's newest executive comes from its fellow Bank of America unit Merrill Lynch.
Paul Reilly will oversee U.S. Trust's Central North Division, which includes Illinois, Michigan, Missouri, and Minnesota. He is based in Chicago and reports to President Keith Banks, a spokeswoman said.
Reilly began his career as advisor with Merrill in 1986, according to FINRA BrokerCheck records. For part of his career, he served as Merrill's head of Emerging Market Sales for the U.S. and Latin America.
Earlier this month, U.S. Trust said that Mark Benson, head of the firm's Central South Division, would also oversee the Texas market.
- Advisors on the Move: Raymond James Nabs $1.3B Merrill Team
- U.S. Trust Names Exec for Expanded Regional Role
- With New Hires, U.S. Trust Expands Nonprofit Capabilities
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access