A former Stifel advisor has joined Janney Montgomery Scott.
Michael Reese will go to the wealth management firms Ligonier, Pa., private client group as a financial advisor and assistant vice president of wealth management.
Reese worked six years as an advisor at Stifel, according to a released statement, and overall has fifteen years of experience in finance. Previously, he worked at UBS and independently as a business entrepreneur.
"We welcome him as he is a strong addition to our expanding Ligonier office," said Jim Dornan, senior vice president and western regional manager at Janney, according to the statement.
- Raymond James Grabs Advisor With $115M AUM From Wells
- Raymond James Plucks Exec From Merrill
- Benjamin F. "Tad" Edwards IV on Growing a Business
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access