HighTower lured away a Morgan Stanley advisor managing $225 million in client assets.
Advisor Patricia Pick joined VWG Wealth Management on Friday in Vienna, Va., a suburb of Washington. Her addition brings VGW's total assets under advisement to about $1.2 billion.
Pick has 34 years of industry experience, according to FINRA records. She started her career at Laidlaw Adams & Peck before joining Paine Webber in 1982. She left that firm for Morgan Stanley in 1987.
Also moving to VGW is Rashmi Chahil, a senior private wealth associate.
Pick joined HighTower as a partner and managing director.
Earlier this month, HighTower brought over a breakaway team managing $500 million in client assets from UBS. Advisors J. Emmett Towey and J. Michael Cantore III formed TC Wealth Management in New York.
- UBS Team With $500M AUM Joins HighTower
- Biggest Breakaways of 2014
- Advisors on the Move: $6.5B Team Joins Morgan Stanley
- Merrill Snags HighTower Partner
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access