Cantor Fitzgerald continues to bolster its wealth management business.
The financial powerhouse announced it has acquired the business of Capital Planning Advisory Group, a small Yardley, Pa.-based RIA. The team will bring $120 million in client assets.
Capital Planning Advisory Group is led by president George Luciani. He will join Cantor along with VP financial planner Annie Stiles, client service associate Caren Habermehl and office manager Dorie McCarthy.
In less than a year, Cantor Fitzgerald Wealth Partners has grown exponentially. Notable acquisitions include Pittsburgh-based First Commonwealth Financial Advisors, and a high-profile advisory team from Neuberger Berman and two from Mariner Wealth Advisors.
In late June, the division appointed 24-year Merrill Lynch executive Scott Hotham to head its sales team.
The division hopes to add 250 advisors within three to six years.
- Can Cantor Fitzgerald Make It in Wealth Management?
- Advisors on the Move: Stifel Recruits Advisors With $500 Million AUM
- UHNW Growth Strategy: Evercore Targets L.A., East Coast
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access