Four advisors have made the move from Wells Fargo to regional wealth manager Benjamin F. Edwards.
Advisors Kent Lipham, Thomas M. Carter and Leon B. Hirsch will open Benjamin Edwards' 45th office, to be located in Pensacola, Fla., according to a statement from the company. They will be joined by senior financial associate Cheryl Sikes. A fourth Wells Fargo advisor, James Stein, joined the Canton, Ohio, office.
Lipham, Carter and Hirsch started their careers with A. G. Edwards, staying with the firm through its mergers with Wachovia and Wells Fargo, according to FINRA records. Stein began his career in 1984 with Dean Witter Reynolds.
When you add the subject matter expertise we have in house, and our unwavering focus on client service, we can compete with any firm on the Street. Most importantly, our approach resonates with investors around the country particularly in Florida," said Ward Petty, southeast region manager for Benjamin Edwards.
- Advisors on the Move: Morgan Stanley Loses Advisors to Raymond James and Wells Fargo
- Benjamin Edwards Nabs Wells Fargo Advisors, Opens New Office
- Benjamin Edwards Opens Office, Adds 8 Advisors
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access