Benjamin F. Edwards said it recruited three advisors who collectively managed $348 million in client assets.
Advisor Anthony Miceli joined Benjamin Edwards in Morristown, N.J., a suburb of New York. Miceli is a 22-year industry veteran who previously worked at Wells Fargo and A.G. Edwards, according to BrokerCheck.
Raymond James advisor Peter Borho joined Benjamin Edwards' office in Sarasota, Fla. Borho had been with Raymond James since 2006.
Benjamin Edwards also recruited another Wells Fargo advisor, Tim Oman, in Woodstock, Ill. Oman had been with Wells since 2010, according to BrokerCheck.
The St. Louis-based brokerage was founded by Benjamin F. "Tad" Edwards IV in 2008 after A.G. Edwards, his family's previous firm, merged with Wachovia, which in turn merged with Wells Fargo.
The firm currently has 50 branch offices in 24 states and employs more than 400 employees.
- Advisors on the Move: UBS Lures a $2B Mega Team
- Benjamin F. "Tad" Edwards IV on Growing a Business
- Ameriprise Recruits 3 Advisors With More Than $340M AUM
- Raymond James Names New Complex Manager
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access