Wells Fargo recruited advisors from rival wirehouses managing about $300 million in combined assets.
Merrill Lynch advisors Alan Sylvestre and Caroline Wall left to join Wells Fargo Advisors in Mystic, Conn. While at Merrill, the duo managed more than $191 million in client assets.
Wells also recruited UBS advisor Trent Alton Birdsong, who was managing more than $100 million in client assets. Birdsong joined Wells' office in The Woodlands, Texas.
FINRA records show Sylvestre began his advisory career in 1996 with A.G. Edwards. He moved to UBS in 2000, and transitioned to Merrill Lynch in 2007. Wall joined UBS in 2005, and also moved to Merrill in 2007.
Birdsong had been with UBS since 2007, according to FINRA. He started his career in 1995 with Financial West Group, and later worked at Merrill Lynch.
- Raymond James Recruits Team With $220M
- Raymond James Recruits Branch Manager From Ameriprise
- $900M Team Joins Raymond James
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access