Two advisors, who managed about $240 million in client assets, have joined the employee channel at Ameriprise, a firm spokesman said.
William Geraghty and Robert Lum, longtime advisors with brokerage M.J. Whitman, left the firm to join Ameriprise and work from its New York office, the spokesman said.
Senior advisor Geraghty has spent his 25 years in the securities industry working for New York-based M.J. Whitman. Prior to his 17 years with M.J. Whitman, Lum spent two years with BDS Securities, according to FINRA records.
This is the first recruitment Ameriprise has announced this year. Most recently, the firm recruited four advisors managing $281 million to its independent channel from U.S. Bancorp in December.
- 4 Advisors Leave U.S. Bank for Ameriprise
- $140M Ameriprise Team Joins Raymond James
- Top 10 Regional Advisors Under 40
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access