Wells Fargo has added two advisors with a combined $232 million in assets under management.
St. Louis-based Wells Fargo Advisors announced Tuesday that Zelda Benson has joined the firm in Seal Beach, Calif. from Ameriprise Financial Services, where she managed more than $132 million in client assets. Benson has 27 years of industry experience including 27 at Ameriprise.
Wells Fargo has also added James Harris from Merrill Lynch to its Albany, Georgia office. Harris managed more than $102 million in client assets at Merrill, where he spent 10 years. He previously worked at Morgan Keegan & Company, Wachovia Securities, Lincoln Financial Advisors and H.C. Copeland and Associates Equities.
- Merrill Advisors With $270M AUM Join Snowden Lane
- Morgan Lures Advisors with $565M in AUM
- Steward Partners Pulls In $1.6M Wells Fargo Team
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access