A former Merrill Lynch team with $370 million in client assets left the wirehouse for Raymond James, the firm said.
Team members Steve Saylor, Matt Moreman, Jason Heaton, Kathi Law and Preston Saylor joined the employee side at Raymond James in The Villages, Fla., a retirement community about 60 miles north of Orlando. They will operate as Saylor Moreman Heaton Wealth Management.
Steve Saylor had been with Merrill Lynch for 17 years before making the move to Raymond James. He will focus on the team’s overall financial strategies and clients’ satellite portfolios, according to the firm.
Moreman began his financial services career at Merrill in 2005. Heaton entered the industry in the same year with State Farm Insurance and joined Merrill in 2012. He will focus on business development, client relationship and the team’s wealth management processes.
- 'Disappointing' Raymond James Profits, But Advisor Ranks Grow
- Merrill Recruits Wealth Strategist From Citibank
- Wirehouse Advisor With $190M in AUM Joins Raymond James
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access