A veteran advisor, who had more than $200 million in AUM at Raymond James, has moved his practice to Wells Fargo's FiNet, the firm said.
Mitchell Kauffman, operating as Kauffman Wealth Management, is based in Pasadena, Calif., according to Wells Fargo.
Kauffman worked 27 years for Raymond James, according to FINRA BrokerCheck records. Before that, he had worked at Equitec Securities and American Pacific Securities for six years.
FiNet also this month picked up four advisors with more than $170 million in AUM.
Former Edward Jones advisors Jay and Brooke Moore, a husband-and-wife team based out of Cleburne, Texas, left the firm to open an independent practice with FiNet, the firm says. They oversee $92 million in AUM, according to Wells Fargo.
- Wells Retail Cross-Selling Prowess May Be Backfiring
- 'Disappointing' Raymond James Profits, But Advisor Ranks Grow
- FiNet Lures Advisors With $327M in Combined AUM
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access