Merrill Lynch has recruited a $1.87 million producer from UBS.
Dale Waters, who managed more than $185 million in client assets while at UBS, earlier this month joined Merrill's Hunt Valley, Md., office where he reports to resident director Adam Grzybowski. The office is part of the Baltimore complex overseen by complex director Jeff Lubin.
Waters had been at UBS since 2008, according to FINRA records. He began his career in 1991 with Legg Mason. He later did stints at Alex Brown & Sons, Smith Barney and Morgan Stanley.
Earlier this month, UBS lost a four-person advisor team to Merrill Lynch in Beaumont, Texas. That team managed nearly $400 million in client assets and generated $3.85 million in annual revenue.
- Raymond James Recruits Team With $220M
- Raymond James Recruits Branch Manager From Ameriprise
- $900M Team Joins Raymond James
- Merrill Lynch Nets Advisors With Combined $550M AUM
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access