A financial advisor managing $215 million in assets left Merrill Lynch to join regional firm Janney Montgomery Scott.
Dan Honan joined Janney as an executive vice president in Yarmouth, Maine. While at Merrill, Honan generated $1.4 million in annual revenue.
He is an industry veteran, having started his career in 1986 at Lehman Brothers, according to FINRA records. He had worked at Merrill since 2010.
Honan reports to Peter Price, senior vice president and northern region complex manager at Janney.
The Philadelphia-based firm last announced recruits in October, saying that it had added a wife-and-husband team in Marietta, Ohio, and that it had picked up a J.P. Morgan team to open a new office in South Kingstown, R.I.
- Billion-Dollar Club: Biggest Advisor Moves of 2014
- Heavy Lifting: How to Move a Billion-Dollar Book of Business
- Janney Montgomery Scott Recruits Wirehouse Team
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All On Wall Street content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access